Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Small Candle Haul: Dollar General and Local Store


I picked up a some goodies from Dollar General and a local store.



Dollar General

True Living Lemon Mint (18oz Single Wick)

I really like the scent of this one.  It is a fresh lemon scent with a mix of a menthol and peppermint note.  It is just very refreshing and clean smelling on cold.  I also didn't realize that MVP does the True Living candles.  So, I thought I would give one a shot.

Fresh Odor Eliminating Candle (3oz Single Wick, Double Scented)

I picked this one up, because it is by the same manufacturer (MVP) and uses the same exact scents as a candle that I picked up at Family Dollar under another name not too long ago and reviewed.  (Post HERE)

What can I say?  I'm curious. 

----

Local Store

Our Own Candle Company - Banana Nut Bread (13oz Single Wick)

I am so fortunate to live near a store that carries this brand at a great price.  I wanted to try this scent out after it was recommended to me, and it seems to be one of the most popular scents from this line.

If if performs even half as good as the Lemon Pound Cake that I reviewed from this company (Post HERE), then I'll be over the moon.

Our Own Candle Company - Root Beer Float (13oz Single Wick)

I took one sniff of this one and had to have it.  It smells just like the name suggests: dark root beer with a sweet vanilla cream.  I hope it burns well.

No comments:

Post a Comment