Monday, September 28, 2015

Yankee Candle Haul : Candles


This is a small candle haul from awhile back when I was able to use some of my reward vouchers with a promotion.



Leather (Large Jar, Single Wick)

Official Scent Description: The luxurious, rich aroma of fine leather.

It smells just like walking into a leather goods store.  I hope this one burns well.

Pinecone & Lime (Medium Jar, Single Wick)

Official Scent Description: Vividly fresh and cool . . . a surprising combination of citrus and lime, herbs and pine

The pine is definitely the strongest note on cold.  It smells like a very dark pine scent like one you would have in an air freshener or cleaning solution.  It is much more concentrated than what you would smell naturally from a pine tree.  (Or at least from many pine trees I have throughout my yard.)  The lime is very much in the background, but I can smell it.

Early Sunrise (Small Tumbler, Single Wick)

Official Scent Description: A new day dawns crisp and fresh in this clean lemony citrus scent with hints of ginger and tea

This smells just like the description.  The ginger and citrus come through first and is rounded out by a nice tea scent.

Clean Shave (3 Wick Tumbler)

Official Scent Description: This evocative mix of juniper and patchouli creates a woodsy, masculine fragrance.

This smells so nice to me like a high end shaving cream.  It isn't particular woodsy or earthy to me.  It is just very fresh and clean.  I've already burned this one all the way down and should have a review coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment