Thursday, September 24, 2015

Walmart Wax Melt Haul


This is a collective haul of wax melts over the last couple of months that I picked up from Walmart's website with free ship to store.  A lot of times, they offer lots of 5 and 10 packs for a severely discounted price instead of the $2 per clamshell that you would pay in store. 

The prices change very often.  So, you do have to stalk a bit for the good deals.  It pays off as at times they put the 10 packs as low as $10. Most of the packs listed below are back at full price on the website in favor of more spring and summer type scents being discounted for the changing season.



Scensationals Duo 5pk: Fond Memories

This pack came with 2 Grandpa's Workshop (Crush Cardamom and Tobacco & Cedar) and 3 County Fair (Caramel Apple and Roasted Chestnuts).

These were 2 of my favorite scents from last year.  They both threw great, and I was so happy to get them for a low price.

Scentsationals Duo 5pk: Delectable Treats

This packs came with 3 Orange Bourbon Cupcakes (Honey Bourbon Frosting and Molten Orange) and 2 Cookie Fix (Buttery Shortbread and Sugared Pecans.)

This was out of my comfort zone, but I'm game for most things when it comes to wax.  Orange Bourbon Cupcakes is strong, I can't figure out if I like it or not yet. Haha!

I haven't melted cookie fix yet, but I am not too fond of it on cold.  It smells very artificial instead of like a bakery treat.  Hopefully, it will be better while melting.


Scentsationals 10pk: Americana

This pack came with 2 of each of: Apple-icious, Strawberries & Cream, Cupcake, No Place Like Home, and Faded Denim.

I have only melted 2 of these so far: Cupcake and Faded Denim.

Cupcake is your typical sweet frosting scent.  It is pretty good on its own, as well as, a blending scent for some sweet and sugary goodness.

Faded Denim is amazing!  Where has this been all my life?  It is a fresh laundry scent that throws like an Olympic champ of legend.  It fills my entire house and lasts for several hours.  I will definitely be buying more of this one.  It is definitely in my top 5 melts of all time.  Yes!


Scentsationals 10pk: Winter Stroll

This pack contained 2 of each of: Pure White Woods, Snowy Winter Woods, Sparkling Berry Garland, Warm Rustic Woods, and Iced Winter Cranberry.

I saw that this pack had Sparkling Berry Garland in it, and I had to have it.  That is hands down one of my favorite scents in retail wax.  It smells like a sweet berry evergreen wreath. 

Snowy Winter Woods is another favorite of mine.  It is very woodsy with a hint of mint to cool it down.  It makes the whole house smell like a cozy log cabin.

2 comments:

  1. Best wax melts UK This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wax melt gifts I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.

    ReplyDelete