Monday, November 23, 2015

Wax of the Day: Ava's Country Cupboard - Flannel Sheets | Wax Melt Review


Today's wax melt review is of Flannel Sheets from Ava's Country Cupboard.  I purchased this melt directly from the wax vendor's web store.

Official Scent Description: (couldn't find one)



Initial Thoughts: 

I have melted a lot of different scents from this vendor.  I get great performance from them for the most part.  So, I am hoping this one will do quite well for me.

Cold Impression: 

It smells like fresh laundry or a dryer sheet.

Performance and Stats:

What: .9oz snowflake tart

Where: Living Room (about 12'x14' with approx 7ft ceiling)

How: Glade Warmer

Duration: 4:30pm - 12:30am (8 hours)

Throw: It's been a little over an hour, and it's filled my entire living room.  I'm impressed.  It is very hard to get good throw in that room.  It smells like fresh laundry.  (If only it motivated me to do my laundry.  Haha.)

After about 3 and a half hours, it's still going strong.  There is still a medium fresh laundry scent throughout my living room and even into my dining room.

A little more than 4 hours in, it's still rocking.  I go into the living room and I can smell a nice medium scent of laundry like dryer sheets.  It's not smacking me in the face like some other laundry wax melts I've tried, but it's very pleasant and noticeable.

There was a nice laundry scent throughout my living room until a about the 7 and a half hour mark.  Then, the scent started to fade off until I could only smell it within a foot or two of the warmer.

Final Thoughts: 

This one did even better than I could have hoped!  I am beyond happy with it.  I can't believe it did as well as it did in my living room.  That room is a black hole for scent throw.  Only the best survive in there.  

This melt is also 8 months old.  So, it has held its scent amazingly well. 

This is definitely in my top scents from this vendor to repurchase.  I think it may be my second favorite after Sea Salt and Rice Flower.  Oh yeah!

----

*Not sponsored.  I bought this special snowflake myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment