Monday, November 2, 2015

Sassy Girl Aroma - Iced Lemon Cookie Noel | Wax of the Day Review


Today's wax melt review is of Iced Lemon Cookie Noel from Sassy Girl Aroma.  I ordered this directly from the wax vendor's web store.  It's best to join the Sassy Girl Aroma official Facebook group to learn about restocks, sales, and other related news.

Official Scent Description**:  Creamy lemon frosting on top of a sweet mouthwatering sugar cookie


Initial Thoughts:

This is my first time melting anything from Sassy Girl Aroma, but I've heard nothing but great things.  So, I expect it to do quite well.

Cold Impression:

This smells delicious!  The lemon is the strongest note.  It is a sweet confectionery or bakery lemon.  The cookie comes out next with just a hint of vanilla.

It smells like those super sweet lemon cookies that you can buy in a giant pack on the bottom shelf at the supermarket that have a hole in the middle.  Yum!

Performance and Stats:

What: 1.6oz chunk

Where: Living Room (square room, approx 12'x14' with low 7.5ft ceiling)

How: Glade Warmer

Duration: 10am - 3:30pm

About an hour in, the scent has completely filled my living room and most of my connecting dining room.  It smells like I'm baking lemon cookies.  Yes!

After 4 and a half hours, it's still throwing pretty well.  The scent is staying in the living room now, but I can smell it pretty strongly within 6 feet of the warmer on either side.  The lemon is coming out more, but it's still a sweet sugary scent.

After a little over 5 hours, it's still throwing scent but only about 1 foot or 2 from the warmer.  So, I'm calling it done.

Final Thoughts:

I'm very happy with how this wax melt did.  I'm especially happy since I have an entire chunk bag of this scent.  Haha.

My living room is the hardest room in my entire house in which to get a decent scent throw.  I know to only put the strongest of wax melt beasts in there. I was worried to even try this scent in that room, because scents with vanilla and bakery notes tend to get lost and thus wasted.

The fact that this one did quite well despite all the things working against it has made my first experience melting of Sassy Girl Aroma a great one.  I can't wait to get some more of my wax haul items in my warmer.  Whoohoo!

----

Sassy Girl Aroma Web Store: http://sassygirlaroma.com/

Sassy Girl Aroma Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/sassygirlaroma/

----

 **I couldn't find a scent description for "Iced Lemon Cookie Noel."  So the one above is for "Iced Lemon Cookies."

*Not sponsored. I bought this with my own money and am weird enough to write a blog post about it.

*This is based on my experience with this particular melt in my home.  Your experience may vary and all that jazz.

No comments:

Post a Comment