Monday, June 1, 2015

Wax Empties: Candles


Today is that magical time in which I dig through my trash and show y'all all the candles that I've burned over the last bit and what I thought about them.

Now, the great candle jar clean out and re-purposin' can one again truly begin.



Video With Reviews



Or watch on youtube:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bB6Pei-p7w

Products in order of appearance:

Airwick Good to be Home - Enchanted Holiday: Evergreen Adventure

Luminessence - Pumpkin Pie

Bath & Body Works - Merry Mistletoe

Big Lots - Lemon Tart

Bath & Body Works - Bergamot Words

Bath & Body Works - Fresh Balsam

Febreze - Toasted Almond

Glade - 2in1 Sparkling Spruce & Apple Cinnamon Cheer

Glade - Sage & Thyme Market

Bath & Body Works - Red Velvet Cupcake

Bath & Body Works - Evergreen

Bath & Body Works - Marshmallow Fireside

Better Homes and Gardens - Festive Holiday Cheer

Big Lots - Black Currant Cabernet

Goose Creek - MoonStruck

Bath & Body Works - Twisted Peppermint

Wood Craft - Garden Violets

Wood Craft - Paradise Spa

Wood Craft - Vanilla Sugar

Wood Craft - Crackin' Fire

----

You can see my other Wax Empties videos on my Wax playlist on my youtube channel here:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF-JAoUFIHc46Al5pnr6Z1TpwRv1WgyE9

----

Y'all know the drill, right?  Not sponsored.  Haha!  All of these items were either purchased by me or were sent to me in a friend mail or random act of kindness as stated in the video.  Still not that cool.  :)

Also, don't steal my crap.  About 300% over it at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment