Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Wax of the Day: Scentsationals - Bali Shores


I'm melting Bali Shores from Scentsationals today.  You can usually find Scentsationals wax tarts for $2 at Walmart or online.

Official Scent Description:  Serene breezes and soothing tides

So how'd it do?



Initial Thoughts:

I always have good luck with this brand of wax melts.  So, I wasn't too worried.  They are almost always a safe bet especially for the price point.

Cold Impression:

It is quite stout.  I definitely am getting a "sea-type" or beachy fragrance.

It has a clean note (think fresh soap), but there is also some floral in there.  It makes it almost smell like a perfume--a clean, floral perfume. 

Performance:

What: 2 cubes (approx .85oz)

How:  Glade warmer

Duration:  6pm - 9:30pm

Final Thoughts:  

Wow, this started off STRONG!  I seriously thought I was going to have to open a window or something.  I always use two cubes with this brand, but I will only do one next time for sure.

It stayed very strong until it quickly faded at the 3.5 hour mark.  At that point, you could barely smell it.  I even went out side for a bit and came back in and couldn't pick up much.

It smelled like a floral, fresh perfume scent to me when melted.  (True to my impression on cold)  I had 2 other people in the house who both said it smelled like "exotic beach flowers" to them.  I didn't tell them the name of it or anything.  I found that interesting.

----

I received this wax melt in an awesome friend mail (or random act of kindness) from a fellow youtuber, Scents and Cents.  She does a lot of wax related videos and is actually one of the main reasons I got into melts at all.  Her channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/LourdesBriseno

This didn't affect or bias my review in any way.

1 comment:

  1. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. Scented wax melts

    ReplyDelete