Saturday, May 30, 2015

Wax of the Day: Elegant Expressions - Sun Dried Linen (Big Lots)


Today, I melted Sun Dried Linen by Elegant Expressions.  These came in a 1oz pack that was divided into 5 little rose tarts.  I picked these up at Big Lots for $1.00.

Official Scent Description:  I couldn't find one.

So how did it do?



Initial Thoughts:

Well, the wax melts only filled less than half the box.  Boo.  They are really cute, though!  The melts are shaped like little white roses. 

Cold Impression:

It is around a medium fragrance strength on cold sniff.  The scent is straight up Bounce dryer sheet smell.  Lovely!

Performance:

What: 5 melts (totaling 1oz)

How: Glade Warmer

Duration: 6:30pm - 8:00pm

Final Thoughts:

Let's start off positive.  The roses seem to have a bit of glitter inside of them.  (Either that or my warmer plate learned how to produce its own glitter.)  So, it melted pretty.

Okay, now just...

These were pretty awful.  There was no throw whatsoever once it melted.  It was a total bummer.  It didn't even start off strong.  It started off with nothing, and that's all that I got.  Terrible.

----

Still not sponsored.  Honestly, I wish I had my dollar back.  Poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment