Thursday, August 6, 2015

Wax Melt Empties


These are all the wax melt packs that I completely melted down since my last empties.  Product list and more included below. 



Video with reviews: 



Or watch on youtube:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elMSevXQrn8

----

Products mentioned:  

Elegant Expressions - Sun Dried Linen (My Wax of the Day Post)

Better Homes and Gardens - Christmas Morning Latte

Dollar General - Iced Gingerbread

Better Homes and Gardens - Winter Ski Resort

Scentsationals - Bali Shores (My Wax of the Day Post) (%)

Better Homes and Gardens - Golden Maple Waffles

Rainbow Melts - Elf Sweat (%)

Febreze - Mediterranean Lavender (My Wax of the Day Post)

Rainbow Melts - Tinsel (%)

Yankee Candles - Fruit Fusion

----

Vendors Mentioned: 

Rainbow Melts:  http://www.rainbowmelts.com/catalog.php

----

*Not sponsored.  Items marked with a (%) were sent to me either in a friend mail or random act of kindness.  This doesn't bias my review in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment